Superbonder 15 ml
Superbonder 15 ml
The contents of this little gold bottle has the entire lash industry completely shook since we introduced it in 2018! Superbonder isn't just the most popular product in the lash industry, it's also the one 3rd parties won't stop trying to knock-off… without success (more on this in the FAQs below!).
Here are the 3 biggest reasons your lash artist friends can't stop talking about the often imitated, but never duplicated Superbonder by Ruthie Belle:
- Cures lash adhesive in just 3 minutes
Instead of waiting the standard 24 hours for lash adhesive to dry, Superbonder cures any lash adhesive from the inside out — in just 3 minutes! Which means your clients are free to do what's never been done before Superbonder: take their new full set of volume lashes and head straight to the pool.
- Reduces irritation
As a lash artist, you know how harmful adhesive fumes can be for both you and your clients. What many people don't know is that adhesive continues to admit a small amount of fumes long after it's cured!
Because Superbonder cures lash adhesive instantly, it significantly reduces the amount and duration of toxic fumes. That means your client won't experience any burning or discomfort or be plagued by red, watery eyes. And because of the reduced exposure, the chance of developing an allergy is significantly reduced!
- Increases lash retention by up to 30%
Superbonder is designed to push humidity out of the adhesive surface of the glue. When applied to glue bonding points, Superbonder strengthens the bond between the adhesive and the natural lash, which works to extend retention up to 30% longer!
- Intensifies adhesive bond to boost lash retention by up to 30%
- Cures adhesive from the inside out in just 3 minutes — no need to wait to get lashes wet!
- Less irritation or chance of developing an allergy to adhesive
- Added elasticity makes adhesive bonding points more flexible and resistant to breakage
- Low (less than 0.01%) alcohol formula
- Works in all humidity and temperature conditions
- No need for nanomisting or nebulizing
- Works with any lash adhesive
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Can be used for all types of lash extensions, including volume lashes
- Each bottle is enough for 150-200 treatments
- Ingredients sourced and formulated in the EU
How to use:
For such an incredible product, Superbonder is strikingly versatile and low maintenance! It works in any temperature/humidity, with any lash adhesive, and can be used with all types of lashes (including volume lashes).
Before you apply Superbonder, wait 2 minutes after you have attached the final lash extension of the set. Apply 2 drops of Superbonder onto a microfiber brush (no need to soak). Thoroughly sweep the brush across the adhesive bonding points of the lashes on both the top and bottom. Wait 3 minutes for Superbonder to dry, and you're done! Be sure to tell your client that there's no need to wait the standard 24 hours before swimming and bathing as the adhesive is now fully-cured.
With Superbonder there is no need to use a Nanomister or Nebulizer — but if you or your client would prefer to use one, that's fine. Be sure to wait 3 minutes after application to allow Superbonder to fully dry and then use the Nanomister or Nebulizer.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Methacrylate, Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol (less than 0.01%!), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool